Friday, February 10, 2006

Flake

So, I'm going to start this post off with a story that will most likely end up being a you-had-to-be-there story, but I'm going to tell it anyways. I'm going to assume you all know what a 'pearl necklace' is. If not, urban dictionary it. We were sitting in the Creamery, and all the tables had this sign in it that read something like:

Want you Valentines day to be special? Include:
-A dinner for 2
-Free dessert
And get a free Genuine Pearl Necklace worth $65.00

Now, I'm not really sure what the dinner included, but I know the first and last statements are correct. We laughed our asses off. Our waiter came by (don't worry, we knew him) and we asked him to define 'Genuine Pearl Necklace.' He laughed, and replied "Everyone on the staff here gets it, but Terry. Terry wrote it, and no one has the balls to tell him." We laughed about it and could only name 2 people besides Terry who wouldn't get it. We swiped it, scanned it, and sent it into Leno. Probably doesn't sound that funny, but it was. Oh, it was..

Not much is new here in St. Marys. Well, not in my part of town, maybe Nora's..

Did that 'Safe Schools' survey. I think it was pretty useless but whatever floats the school boards boat. Tomorrow we're starting a project for 'To Kill A Mockingbird' which I've read multiple times. I think I'm going to do it on Malcolm X. Today Taralyn and I started filming our 'A Day In The Life.' Our idea is crap but meh. We were going to get started at lunch but I attended the coffee house instead. Good job Nora and Kiersten and anyone else who reads this without my knowledge and who was a part of the coffee house today. I am thinking that maybe I'll sing at the next one if I can find a guitar player. I'll be the new "Wyatt and Tim" since they have decided to call it quits. But not really.

Civics test Monday. I'm really enjoying my history class, which is strange. I could have swore my dad ruined history for me. I think it's Ms. Laurin, she seems to be really cool. She gave me and others candy this morning at 845 this morning because we brought out CIS forms in. I felt like I was in grade 3, but in a good way.

So, it's friday night and I'm doing nothing. Again. This has me bummed. I was going to go out for dinner with a friend but he left for the weekend, and I was invited to a friends to watch movies but I'm kinda not feeling like it. I'd rather just sit here at home and be bummed for the night. It's allowed sometimes.

Tomorrow morning my dad is picking me up at 1030 and I'm spending the night there which I haven't done in forever and am not really looking forward to. Won't be getting home until about 630 on Sunday, at which point I'll have to do English and Civics. Bummer. I wanna go away for a few days, on a little holiday, but all by myself. I just want to go away for a little. Oh well.

Anymawho, I'm going to go clean my room before mom gets home after her dinner. Maybe I'll make myself some fooood. Not in the best frame of mind currently, but no worries, I'll be good as new come Monday morning. And Kiersten, you can't steal Wyatt. Man, you and Bilyea haven't gone on a date yet (or I'm out of the loop, one or the other) and you're already wanting to cheat on him. My goodness!

All of you: Listen to 'Flake' by Jack Johnson. You can even add me, I'll send it to you, it's that good. I have it on repeat and it's awesome.

Have a good weekend guys.

M-Tod

4 Comments:

At 12:15 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Yeah. I had to look that up. Kudos on the candy.
Also, I'd rather get pounded in the ass, hard, than listen to Jack Johnson.

 
At 12:58 a.m. , Blogger KP said...

Yeah, No. You can have Wyatt, I just want the scarf. The scarf is all I ask for.

Okay, fine. I'll settle with wearing it on coffee house days.

Lata M-Tod. Keep it real. haha..

 
At 4:44 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

On Coffee House days? Did you not hear the announcement that he's out?

 
At 4:45 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

Just to clarify, he was kidding. Don't have a heartattack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home