Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Forgetting is Simple

So, Monday was a snowday for me, but it wasn't appreciated in the least. Tuesday was good, went out for wings with Sam, Ryan and Bare around 7 and then went hottubbing and watched House (the hot tub was 110 degrees. I thought I was getting 3rd degree burns), didn't get home until 11, and the whole way home I was taking pictures of random things. It was a lot of fun, I should do it more often.

Today was not too shabby either. History was fun, Civics was a bore, English was meh, and Comm. Tech was good. I watched Brian Coulton's promo video from last year. I would just like to say Blake: I think you should go back to the buzz cut and Kiersten: nice try convincing me that 'Our school is a great place with great people.' I also watched Ellen's 'A Day In The Life Video.' I particularily liked how Jordan Ruediger walked through part of it and just stared blankly at the camera. That made me laugh. A lot. I remember when I watched my grade 8 promo video. It was done by Liam. It actually made me look forward to going to St. Mikes, even though none of my friends were coming with me. Sorry, I've gone a little crazy with the Bold..I started my storyboard today for my 'A Day In The Life' but am lacking ideas. Any suggestions? The best we can come up with is a backpack or someone's shoes. Leave a comment if you have an idea, it'd be appreciated.

Anyways, that's about it. Currently watching the Grammy's. Not much is new with me, just finished up my paper for English.

G'bye.

7 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Wow, you liked that video? Thanks, seriously.

I can't even remember who Mrs. Claro is, so I can't offer any advice on dealing with her. I'm also not gonna lie when I say I don't quite understand the problem. The world is full of vacuous people. Learning to cope with them now is a good idea. Besides, you've only been in the class four days, what's happened in that time?

 
At 11:17 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

And you should definately watch Ellen's promo video from last year and compare it to your memories of mine. Hers easily blows the shit out of mine, not so much in content, but mainly because of how Bissel pulled comm-tech out of the dark ages at St Mikes.

 
At 12:12 a.m. , Blogger KP said...

Yeah, sorry about you having to see me do that. I can't even remember what it was for. Also, I once wrote a play called "A Year in the Life". Yup, I've got nothing else, except that Mrs. Claro's english class is useless. Sorry if you read this Mrs. C! haha

 
At 11:28 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Ironically enough, I just got a haircut..and am back to the buzzcut.

 
At 1:33 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

How could you get a haircut at a time like this? I thought you were dying or something...

 
At 9:18 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

yeah i did enjoyed your video. i'll ask mr. bissell to put ellen's in my folder so i can check it out. anyways, i just don't know how to act in mrs. claro's class. it'll probably come with time.

 
At 11:34 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Act? Act like yourself. She's not Ms. Moss, if you're interested in English she'll like you (as opposed to eat your dreams and shit them in your face).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home