Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mr. Tambourine Man

Alright, attempt number 3 for this post. Some of you may have already read it, and for this I apologize.

So, Thursday I walked my lazy ass out to The Stone Willow Inn to drop off my resume. On the way there I walked by the nearest convenience store, Video 99, and realized I had rented a movie over a week ago and forgot to return it. So, after my hella long walk to Stone Willow, I walked partway back to return the movie. I have never received a dirtier look. Thursday around 445 Dad picked me up and we went to Pop's for dinner. I have never been that stuffed, not even at Christmas.

Friday was the first day of the second semester, I have a really easy one. History with Ms. Laurin, Civics with Mr. Corsaut, English with Mrs. Claro, and Communications with Mr. Bissell. History seems cool, Civics seems shitty, I'm convinced my English teacher hates me already, and Communications seems quite awesome. We started editing 'The Italian Job' already.

So, onto Friday night. Came home from school about 430, cleaned my room until about 730. I then took another shower, and picked up Amanda and my wedgie fries at 815. We ate them, then headed to Stratford about 845. We arrived at the Boar's Head at 859 and found a table. We ordered, listened to Wyatt and Jay, and left about 1045. Her and I then headed to International Grounds where we ran into Nora. I caffeinated myself well, and headed home around 1130. I then came on here, updated this (which didn't work) then did part of my english assignment at 1 am.

Saturday was basically a bore. I got called to work which pissed me off, and went to bed around 1030. Johnny Two-Step had a kegger but I didn't attend. I don't think I missed much, just all of St. Marys and a quater of London drunk.

Todayyy I watched a number of movies, drank a lot of chocolatey things and coffee. Went for a walk this evening, and when I returned I dyed my hair. I am now a very dark brown. I like it.

Anyways, that is all. Nora, I did wish you a happy birthday in the post I created yesterday, Kiersten can attest. I think tomorrow will be a snowday..I sure hope so. I'm going to return to Bob Dylan on MuchMoreMusic. Have a good one.

Meg

5 Comments:

At 5:38 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

comm-tech is the best course you'll take in highschool. It was good for the 4 years I took it when it was taught by Mr Zucca. But then he had to leave school and Mr Bissel arrived. He made comm-tech about 500,000 times cooler than it was with Mr Zucca (which I didn't even think was possible). That may also have had to do with the fact that he personally replaced every single piece of equipment in that room when he arrived as well. Of course, this all happened the year after I finished taking every available comm-tech course. The point? I am officially jealous of you to no small degree.

 
At 5:38 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Oh, and stay in comm-tech. It only gets better.

 
At 5:10 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

I was considering dropping it, but then I sat through the first class and it's by far my favourite, now that English has gone down the drain.

 
At 11:54 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Down the drain? How so? Don't tell me Ms. Moss is teaching you too?

 
At 9:23 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

If I had Ms. Moss I would probably switch classes. I have Mrs. Claro. Maybe I'll grow to like her, but I somehow doubt it. I appear to have a problem with people who have no personalities, and she doesn't seem to have one. I don't know how to behave in that class, as awkward as that seems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home