Friday, January 20, 2006

Between Love & Hate

Surprise, surprise. Turns out I don't have to work. So, I sit here at 850 pm, the house myself, writing this while listening to music. Good ol' St.-freakin'-Marys.

Today was a little weird. Started out like shit. I thought that the feeling that followed getting out of the car at the bus stop this morning was going to be how my whole day was. Thank God I was wrong. The air surrounding my car this morning around 730 am was not a good one, nor was the air around the next 5 minutes. Sometimes I love the misfortunes of others, however (I don't mean anything serious.) I was about ready to just snap when I walked into the arena this morning, and poor Pat had to be the first person I knew to walk in. He was about to get an earful of ranting, but, luckily, he rudely interrupted me and told me he broke his iPod this morning. I couldn't help but laugh, because his plan had been to break it on purpose to pay the difference for a Nano, but recently found out that that isn't possible because his warranty isn't up for another 2 years. Poor guy. Well, I don't feel too sorry for him, because he just steals mine.

The goodness of my day increased from there. Period one was spent watching 'Remember the Titans', period 2 at coffee house, period 3 sleeping/studying, period 4 doing a damn good job at presenting my severe weather assignment, and period 5 sucked. Sometimes I think Madame McLeod likes me, other times I'm sure she hates me.

Bus ride home was not bad, except I had to listen to Pat and Nick talk about danking this girl (a.k.a. skank) who was a visitor on our bus. I mean, yes, she was amazingly gorgeous, but really, 1/2 and hour spent conversing about it? Although, I was offered 5 bucks for sacking Nick..Which I declined.

Got home, found out I didn't have to work. That pissed me off slightly as I had no notice, and now no cash, and also no plans. Mom came home. Immediately following that was an arguement. Then she left for wings at around 6 and hasn't been home since. My time has been spent on the couch watching various things like 'Sex and the City,' 'Friends,' 'Behind the Music,' and 'Video on Trial.' What an interesting life I lead.

Thisssss weekend: Tomorrow morning, at 10 am, I am leaving for Waterdown with my Poppa, we're taking a little road trip to see some family. Thus far, this has only created havoc, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Not that any of you care. However, I am sad that I'll be missing Jordan's birthday bash. That saddens me a lot, actually. Jordan, if you read this, I'm sorry. I'm coming home sunday around 4. I'll likely study my ass off and recover then. Yes..I think so..

What a cruel world it really is. We go day-to-day with guilt; uncontrollable guilt. We reside in such a place where we are guilty; our surroundings, our actions.

AH Eric Brokovich is on! I'm missing it! I haven't seen it in ages. I will settle for this, as I am too lazy to go rent the Titanic.

Life's a bitch, don't let it get ya down too much.

Meg

1 Comments:

At 7:03 p.m. , Blogger KP said...

I need an iPod.
Badly.

Later Tobin O'Drowsky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home