Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I own you all

I just filled myself with french toast. It was amazing. My majah makes the best french toast. Ever. Rachel can attest.

This day has been pretty amazing thus far. The alarm went of at 632 am as usual. And, as usual, I hit snooze to give myself an extra 9 minutes, just long enough to make myself late. During my snooze-time, the telephone rang. The phone only rings 638 am when it's a snow day. I drag my self out of bed, stumble into the kitchen, and see my mom on the phone. Yes! She gets off the phone and informs me that her office is closed. I inquire about St. Mikes, thinking I already know the answer, just to find that she has heard nothing. DCVI buses aren't running, Northwestern buses aren't running, Central buses aren't running. I return to bed anyways, assuming that the buses will be cancelled eventually. My assumption was right; when I got out of my nice warm bed again at 10 the buses were cancelled. This gives me an entire day to study. There is no way I'm bombing my exams now. This makes me very very happy, as I was very stressed about them before because me, being a dumbass and procrastinator, didn't start studying until last night, the 2nd last night before exam number 1. What a beautiful day.

The plan:
-12 pm: go rent 'Dead Man Walking' for religion.
-1240 pm: insert 'Dead Man Walking' into DVD player/VCR. Watch intently while working on Science conept map.
-242 pm: look over exam outline, correct/add to concept map accordingly.
-300 pm: make religion notes on 'Kingdom of Heaven, Kinds of Love, Catholic Social Teachings,' etc.
-430 pm: do part E and F to finish math exam outline work.
-530 pm: find more math in textbook to complete, preferably on 'Completing the Square.'
-630 pm: dinner
-730 pm: begin reading french story for french exam.
-800 pm: break.
-900 pm: look over all religion outline, making sure I have not overlooked anything.
-1000 - ?: whatever I want to do.
I can't wait for this semester to be over. I'm sick of these classes. I don't like any of them.
My exam schdeule:
Thursday: Religion @ 9am
Friday: Math @ 9 am
Monday: Science @ 9 am
Tuesday: French @ 9 am
No afternoon exams for me this year. Anybody wanna hang out after? Haha, I have hours to kill after all my exams.

So Waterdown was a lot of fun. Caught up with some of the family, watched 'Letters from a Porcupine; Blind Melon' dvd. Shortly after that we had dinner. After dinner Mike, Mieka, Tim and I wathced 'Office Space' but I fell asleep within the last 10 minutes. After my power-nap at 1130 pm I went upstairs and talked to my intoxicated aunts and uncles. That was fun. Around 2 Mike, Mieka, Scott and I went to bed. I started off on the futon matress, but when Mieka got up at 6 I took her place on the love seat. It was small but more comfortable. Sunday Scott woke me up around 930 so I could go have breakfast and get ready to go. We hit the road around 1015, and got home about 12. Came home to an unhappy house, c'est la vie.

Monday I didn't go to school in the morning, I missed Religion and Math. No big loss there. I went in about 1/2 way through lunch, and attended Science and French. In french we did our oral exams, mine went well. When I got home from school mom and I went to London, shopping. I got a real bag so I don't have to carry around that stupid duffel bag that makes me walk on an angle anymore. Apparently I also walk like I have a pegleg. Well, no more of that. I also got a pair of cords and a shirt from Old Navy. I have run out of room on my bedroom floor, I gotta get rid of some of my clothes..

Yesterday was not too shabby. Didn't do a whole lot but study. Instead of coming home off the bus I went to Nicks and studied with him til about 6. Today will be much of the same, minus studying avec Nick.

Anyways, this is my life recently. It isn't interesting. I know. Well, I'm off to go rent 'Dead Man Walking.'

Ciao guys

M

2 Comments:

At 12:53 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

I want to borrow this DVD you speak of. I`ll lend you the Live 8, or any other DVD I own that you may be interested in.

M-TOD, it`s hard for me to say this, but JESUS GOD WOMAN, Blind Melon Rocks.

 
At 5:00 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

The DVD I speak of, being "Letters From A Porcupine" or "The Gorge: Dave Matthews"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home