Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My House

So, I've come here and tried to update my posts about 7 or 8 times now, and I just haven't been able to do it, so, here it finally is (hopefully I get it done in this sitting), not that it will be particularily interesting. I'm going to take Blake's advice (stemming from the destruction of my self-esteem through insult) and try to be imaginative.

So, Monday was my Science exam. Seemed pretty easy..almost deceivingly easy. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Tuesday was my French exam, and was as difficult as I expected. I think I did well. I hope I did well. If I didn't do well then I can't go to France..and then I'll be really angry. France..yes..September/October..yes..Now all I have to do is get a much better job and save my money..yes..I can do that..If Blake can not spend any money on alcohol just to go to Scotland then I can save my money for France.

So, Tuesday after my exam I was just standing in the cafeteria stealing some salad from Anna when I was interupted and told I was going to play poker. It's safe to say I'm the worst poker player ever, worse than Jordan who doesn't even know how to play. 'I can't believe this is the World Series! You can't even spell poker!' Anymawho, after poker (and the throwing of shit between Kiersten, Blake and Kyle Ruston) I stole some candy from Jess. Blake, Alex and I bugged Allie to let us into the music room to get some guitars but to no avail. I then went and read for awhile, until I was interupted again. Then I went to take a nap, but got hungry, and while on my way from returning from getting food, Allie told Kiersten and I that we could go get guitars. So that's what we did. After that, Kiersten and I played some War and Speed. The bell for the buses didn't ring, so I almost missed mine. Luckily I'm good and have connections.

On to today: woke up about 1030, came out here, got really angry at my computer for not working, then went out for lunch with dad around 1230. Came home about 130, immediately went downtown and met Sam at the library. Took out 4 books and a cd (The Beatles Live At BBC), went to the mail, Tim Hortons and then came up here. Came home and was forced to take picture of Sam's artwork for her portfolio. That sucked, until she introduced me to her little glass dogs that she used to carry around in her pocket and randomly give away..and a glass Mary and I think a Wiseman. I was told to use them as presents. When Sam left I cleaned for a little. Then, around 630 I went into Stratford, grabbed a bite to eat, and went to Wyatt's. Got home from there about nowish. All in all the last 3 days have been rather uneventful..except..I'M GOING TO FRANCE..I think. Let's hope. Yes.

Anyways, I'm starving, I'm going to make some KD. Kiersten, can I change my bet about the day I think Blake will come back to school? If not, I understand, a bet's a bet.

Apparently I have a horrible imagination as that was no more imaginative as any other post I've ever published.

Meghan

11 Comments:

At 9:47 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

There's nothing wrong with your posts.
Also, I'm pretty sure Blake is not drinking now to save money to drink more in Scotland than he'd ever do here.

 
At 7:22 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

I agree, I'm just not sure he can go that long without liquor. However, he has assured me he will steal the booze instead.

 
At 1:36 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

hi.

yeah, I`m not spending anything on liquor for the next few months. If I spend anything, it will be minimal and celebratory only.

 
At 12:54 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

As opposed to....? Have you started drinking alone in your room again? Don't burn any grooves into your bright eyes CDs!

 
At 1:36 p.m. , Blogger KP said...

Yes. You can change, as long as I can change mine as well!

We have to talk.. soon.

 
At 4:31 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

Deal. Next time you're on the time-waster (AKA msn) leave me a message, tell me your new date.

 
At 9:43 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

I want to get in on this action. My vote is never. Is there money involved with this?

 
At 4:09 p.m. , Blogger KP said...

I Cannot comment on the above post. Which sucks. Fix it.

 
At 9:47 a.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

all the blogs appear to not be working properly. i have posted virtually the same post twice and i don't see either of them. is the last post that everyone sees 'my house'? just wondering, don't want to make a third post that's the same if everyone else can see it.

 
At 10:32 a.m. , Blogger KP said...

yeah, i used to see the happy birthday one but it disappeared!

 
At 12:17 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

I never saw it. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. I ain't talkin to no fuckin cops!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home