Saturday, January 14, 2006

hgfoynkcstriojkln;lvfatdeskjlyrh;agh

Why do I lack the sense to keep my goddamned mouth shut?

Stayed home sick on Thursday, too. During this unwanted time off, I realized that school really bores me. So does just sitting at home, however, sitting at home is far more comfortable and convenient. Yeah yeah, I know I know, stay in school...get a job you'll end up hating in 10 years...don't bother wasting your breath, I know.

So last night, that being friday night, I worked. Well, I'm not sure I'd classify sitting around for 4.5 hours playing cards with your supervisor work, but I got paid $7.15 an hour for doing it, and I did do some cleaning of the grills/deepfriers/bathrooms/vending machines. Right as we are about to send the hill workers home to close up (at 830, only an hour and a half early) a van pulls up with 8 kids. Damnit #1. Then, once they realized that we were indeed open, they decided to drop off one load of kids, and return with another half an hour later. Damnit #2. Since we had customers, we had to find a pin for the lift which was broken. Damnit #3. Previously we had had no intention of fixing the lift, we were going to leave it to the poor buggers today. Anyways, I got paid, and got to leave relatively early, about 1020. Sadly, my supervisor had to wait for the first load to leave and come back and leave again. Poor Josh. I would maybe have more sympathy if he hadn't kicked my ass in cards ALMOST every time.

Today I got up and went with my fajah. First we did some running around to certain shops in London to get stuff for tomorrow. Then we went back to his apartment where I cleaned it. Then I listened to the radio whilst reading 'Newsweek'. He wasn't feeling well, so he layed down, and I watched 1.5 very comedic episodes of 'That '70s Show'. He then got up and decided to bring me home early while he still could. Now I'm watching Figure Skating Championships. w00t.

Tonight I was going to go out with some friends for some much needed out-ed-ness, but that didn't happen. Who knows what's in store for me. Perhaps a little 'Dead Man Walking' for religion class, or maybe just figure skating.

Tomorrrrrrrow I work 10-630..woohoo, cash. Then probably homework, homework and..more homework. I have a lot to catch up on. Another point deducted from school...

Anyways, I'm off to make plans, perhaps eat some pasta.

Keep your heads up, and next time you're intoxicated, don't leave it up to me to talk you out of killing yourself.


1 Comments:

At 9:37 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

What`s this about being talked out of death?

Jesus, woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home