Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Sound of Settling

Hmm...I forget where I left off and I'm too lazy to go back and check. Sorry if I am repetitive. I worked Sunday, 10-2. Came home..what did I do...I don't remember. OH i did homework, and lots of it..I think. Anyways. monday, meh, tuesday, meh, wednesday, interesting, thursday, alright. not much i can complain about. today was filled with guidance councillors, walks, and free food. i mean, yeah, there was a fair amount of homework, but c'est la vie. tomorrow is going to be a really easy day:
period 1: remember the titans
period 2: coffee house
period 3: science homework
period 4: presentations
period 5: work. i think this is the only class i'm going to actually have to do something in besides look interested.

Thisssss weekend. well, friday night i work (or so i'm told) 6-1030ish. saturday morning i'm getting up and going to waterdown with my poppa, he's one of my favourite people, always upbeat and always has something amazing to say. he made me cry tonight. when we get to waterdown we're meeting up with my aunt lisa and going to my aunts and uncles house, visiting with them and my cousins. saturday night *i think* we're spending the night in waterdown. should be lots of fun, i need to get away for a little while, even if it's only for 2 days and a night. likely come home sometime sunday afternoon. i'm sure sunday will be filled with studying for exams and whatnot..

lying awake, she replays the previous day.

anyways, i'm off to listen to music, likely shed a tear over what my poppa said to me tonight. perhaps right, perhaps finish my homework. we shall see, i suppose. such a predicament..

mango

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home