Sunday, January 29, 2006

Y'all Can't Walk No Line

So, who else has seen the latest 'Axe' commercial? The one where the guy sprays it all over his back, then him and his girlfriend are on the motorcycle, and she's attached to him? Well, that girl reminds me of you, Kiersten. I have no idea why, but every time I see it I immediately think of you. Just thought you should know that you're in my thoughts, haha.

So, last night my shift got cancelled..25 minutes before I was scheduled to start. It takes 15 minutes to get to my job when driving down the highway at 100 km/h, and we're asked to be there 15 minutes early to read the communcations book and whatnot, so my boss is DAMN lucky that she caught me. So, Instead of working, I went to London and finally saw 'Walk The Line.' I thought that it was quite amazing; so good, in fact, that even if you despise Johnny Cash, you should still go see it. 'Nuff said.

Today, woke up at an awesome 11 o'clock. I love rainy Sundays. Woke up, at the perfect time, with the perfect mood, and the perfect day planned. I love it when it rains on Sundays, I pretty much stay in bed allllll day, read, watch tv, just watch the world outside my window. I know, sounds sad, but I love it. Today I stayed in bed allll day and studied. I studied from 1130 am - 9 pm, with one 30 minute break for dinner, and one 10 minute break just for the sake of taking a break. It's been a good day.

Tomorrow is my science exam, and although I've studied a lot all together, I'm still really worried. I am unprepared still, and I know it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I'm currently watching the 'Screen Actors Guild Awards.' I generally think all the awards shows are the same, and rarely watch them, but I'm enjoying this. An actress off of 'Law and Order' (yep, I forget her name) just thanked her divorce lawyers.

I still really wish I could have gone to Waterloo this weekend, I'm still slightly bitter about that. C'est la vie. I'm sure as much fun was had without me.

Anyways, time to go try to fix my alarm clock. I got a new one for Christmas, and I swear it has the most annoying, obnoxious and loud noise I have heard in my life, and when it goes off at 632 am, it's not a pretty sight. The other day I couldn't find the snooze and I couldn't handle the sound any longer so I threw it across the room, hit the hardwood, and the plastic came off the front.

YEAH Reese Witherspoon just won an award for 'Walk the Line' and now Joaquinn Phoenix is up..and he loses. Damn.

Anyways, bye!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Since you haven't responded to the comment I left on Ellen's blog, know this: I have linked to you. If you seriously belive that a) I care about you and Blake or b) you're not worthy of the attention of others, a simple comment will pull the link from my site.

 
At 7:30 p.m. , Blogger KP said...

I love you O'Drowsk. And very good to know you've been thinking about me..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home