Friday, March 03, 2006

She Lives

I am alive. Just barely.

I can't remember what has happened between the last time I posted and now, so I'm going to give up trying to remember. I'm sure it wasn't of any interest anyways.

I have been suffering from horrible headaches frequently lately. I don't like it. Aaaand, this morning, I woke up at 230 and could barely move my stomache hurt so much. I somehow managed to make my way to my moms room to wake her up, the head to the couch to watch tv because I couldn't sleep due to pain. About 4 I went back to my own bed, feeling slightly better. Went to school today thinking I had to hand in my course selection sheet, which I didn't. I have somehow managed to pull all the muscles in my stomache, and I'm not sure how. I realize I'm out of shape, but I haven't done anything physically straining lately.

Speaking of course selections, did any of you take Writers Craft and/or Economics? I have Writers Craft written down but I'm not sure, and I have a blank spot and I'm not sure what to fill it with. I'm thinking Law, Comm. Tech, Accounting, or Economics.

Tonight I was planning on going to International Grounds to see Wyatt, Aaron, Tim, Nate Meidinger and Brent Meidinger (man, I hope I'm spelling their last name right..) but I am not sure if I'm going to attend or not. I don't have anyone to go with, and I don't really feel like going alone. Shaughn O'Reilly is going, but I think he's playing, too. I suppose we'll see.

Well, I'm off to listen to some Tom Waits and answer some questions on To Kill A Mockingbird. Ciao

Meg

2 Comments:

At 11:34 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

take comm-tech. COMM -TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, go see some sort of physician. I'd recommend a chiropractor for your headaches, but since you're also suffering that stomach pain, a doctor is probably your best choice.

 
At 5:09 p.m. , Blogger HurleyGirly said...

I agree with Liam take Comm.Tech.
All those other classes blow!

Writer's craft is a good class, unless you get Sinko. He's terrible. Just a terrible, terrible man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home