Saturday, January 07, 2006

Like A Rolling Stone

It was incredible. Nothing in her wildest dreams could surpass this moment. Everything was absolutely perfect, and it was far more than she could ever wish for. She didn't deserve such treatments and attention. Who could care about me enough to do all this? Elaborate schemes with the outcome of happiness were not meant for her. Soon she would be fulfilled, everything would fall into place. The 'perfect' dream life, as imagined by all little girls, would soon be hers.

How is everybody? Good, I hope. Fosters was really good. Me and Theresa went to Jack Astors, then rented 'The March Of The Penguins.' Hahahah. Yeeeah..Work was work. New years was good, work the next day sucked. This week I haven't done a whole lot, was scheduled to work every day this week but today is the only day it happened, I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Tuesday I went out for lunch with the girls, which turned into dinner with the girls, also. That night I chillaxed with Wyatt. Wednesday I layed low, Thursday I went for dinner with dad and pops..Today I went to Benmiller and got a facial and a massage (yess!). Tonight I went to Wits End Pub in London for a friends engagement party. Got there, the bouncer wouldn't let me in. You see, I forsaw this problem, but checked it out, and was told I would be allowed in since it's also a grill. This is not the case. We got there at 11, and they stop letting minors in at 10. Bitch. A friend talked to the owner and he said I could come in for a very very short time. I believe I was in there for all of 5 minutes. During that 5 minutes I was offered a shot of tequila, and asked to buy the entire bar a round. Stupid under-age-ness...

They collided. Intertwined forever. Potentially a bad thing, but perhaps positive...

--Mugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home