Wednesday, March 29, 2006

As Their Shoes Fill Up With Water

hey guys

this is going to be quick and to the point..if there is indeed a point.

i can't remember what i've done in the last 15 days so i'm just going to post what i can remember.

had my first panzerotti (i know that i butchered that) on Saturday with dad. it was very good.

i currently don't have msn so to contact me you must use the good old fashioned telephone..or email.

took the literacy test today. there should be one question and it should be "are you retarded? if so, explain in the place provided." now, if i fail, i'll really look like a fool. i do not enjoy having 4 hours of english consecutively.

wyatt, jay holdsworth and tim glenn have another show at international grounds on friday. you should go. pretty sure i'm not.

25 days till i'm outta here and on my cruise.

you should all go see little shop of horrors. i had a dream about it the other night. ms robinson asked me to take part, and of course i said yes. she wanted me to play about 6 characters who all had very minor roles. one was a dead man on the street. yup.

that is all. sorry, it's brief. if anything interesting in my life happens i shall be sure to notify you all.

meghan

1 Comments:

At 12:44 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

It amazes me that you've never had a panzerotti before.
Yes, the literacy test is a joke. And guess what? If, later in life, you decide to come to Waterloo, they make you write another one during frosh week! I can't vouch for other schools, and it may have something to do with the number of international students we have here. I didn't write it because my faculty allows people with over 80 in Grade 12 English exemptions. But I do know a guy, born and raised in Ontario, who failed it. Twice.
I wish I could see little shop of horrors. But I can't because studying is taking over my life. So now it can look like I'm taking revenge on all my friends who didn't come to see Footloose.
I'm also kinda sorry that I can't go to see Wyatt, Tim, and Jay. It's been a long time since I saw Wyatt and Tim, and Jay if fuckin amazing on his own.
Anywhoo, I think this comment is long enough. Bon jour.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home