Thursday, July 27, 2006

Make Your Own Kind Of Music

it's been awhile. i figured i should post something since i know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to read what i've been up to since my last post.

i got a second job. i am now a kitchen bitch at River Valley AND a maid at Westover Inn. i have also been informed that there may be some hours available for me in the kitchen at Westover, so i should get on that really soon.

i spent a week in grand bend with kiersten. enough said.

my birthday is in 5 months today. that elates me. i go to france in 2 months tomorrow, too, which is incredibly exciting. i am also going to see the hip at ovation. i bought my dad 2 tickets to see them for his birthday and he asked me to go with him.

ummm i can't think of anything else. someone should come visit me. hell, i live in the same town as nora and i have only seen her once this summer, and that was in stratford.

that is all for now.

5 months!!

how did m'rod get out..?

meghan.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

I didn't know it got out...
I just read it on a comment somewhere. Maybe Jordan commenting on Kiersten... I thought it was too funny to waste.

Do people call you that outside of the internet now? It really isn't as funny when it's spoken.

 
At 7:53 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

only you guys call me Mtod outside of the internet. to everyone else i'm Tobes or Tobin-O'Drowsky. Andrew called me Mtod to Wyatt at Food Basics the other day apparently. Jordan is the only one who calls me Mrod outside of the internet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home