Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Heavy On My Mind.

Hey, what's shakin'?

Not much out of the ordinary here, just been hanging out. I have had more seminars and things in the past 2 weeks than I've had in my entire life, and I'm tiring of it quickly. There was the abortion one, then the follow up abortion one, then the One World one (which was really interesting, actually), then the brain/crystal meth one, plus throw in a mass or 2 in there. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather be learning about the Great Depression than about what some scientist doesn't know about crystal meth. That was the one in period one today. Some scientist came in and told us that he was going to be talking to us about crystal meth, but instead he mostly talked about how the brain functions and told us to perform an experiment on a three year old. Thanks, bud.

Last night I went to Tim Hortons with Sam and just so happened to run into Nora and Jordan. Jordan gave me two bucks to buy a fruit explosion muffin. Thanks man, twas good. This, however, meant that I missed the better part of House (I caught the last 20 minutes.)

Definitely looking forward to the four-day weekend. I have no plans which is kind of a bummer, but I'm sure I'll get up to something uninteresting.

Anyways, I have to go figure out how to make a brochure in Word Perfect.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Hmmm... I find that if I miss the start of House it's just not worth watching the rest of it. I guess it's different for me because I can download the episodes after a few days anyway.
Also, there's a 4-day weekend? I completely forgot. This means I can't drop in on anyone at St Mikes tomorrow. But, on the plus side, it means I won't feel guily if I just decide not to drop into St Mikes and sleep all day instead...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home