Monday, May 29, 2006

There Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

So, I haven't posted in about a month, and for that I apologize. I really haven't done a whole hell of a lot. The past two weeks pretty much run together. I've seen most of you, whether it was at the arts gala or just having you show up at my house. I've been applying for jobs (because I get the feeling I'm unemployed..But I'm not sure..) I'm not going to try to remember what I've done in the past month, so I'll just sum up the past weekend:

Friday: The "outdoor" coffee house which was pretty much disaster. Wednesday night I got gone to Kierstens to practice, it was sounding good, but it just wasn't. Whatever, I'm over it. Friday night we had a surprise party for my friend Jess. Me and a couple friends got a ride into Tavistock. On the way there I was sitting on a friends lap and I kept banging my head off the roof of the car. Anyways, we get there, and there were only two other people there (which was okay, because it was like 730) So we decorated, and kept in touch with my friend who was keeping Jess occupied. Everyone was supposed to be there at 830 so that Jess could come, but at 830 there were still only 5 of us and everyone had run out of ideas. So, I called Jess, secluded myself outside, and made up some long ass story. I told her that a friend had caught Wyatt with another girl and I didn't know who else to call, yadda yadda yadda..She started to cry. I didn't know what to do, it was her birthday, she wasn't supposed to cry! Anymawho, I kept her talking for 20 minutes, and in that 20 minutes more people showed up. She was very surprised. A good time was had, and I cabbed it home later that night.

Saturday: Nothing too interesting. Gardened, tried to cut the grass until the lawn mower broke..That was about it.

Sunday: I hung out with my cousin who lives in Waterloo. She and her husband were in town. They came up here for dinner, then after dinner Wyatt came in to town for a little.

All in all it was not a bad weekend. It's Monday afternoon, it's 1000 degrees and I'm sitting in my living room watching CSI in my pajamas. It'd be pretty awesome if I felt better..

Meg

3 Comments:

At 10:51 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Liam and I are coming back to St. Mary`s for another awesome day with you and Nora and Ben soon, so don`t you worry. We`re here for ya, M-TOD.

We`re here for ya.

 
At 7:39 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with that statement.

 
At 4:55 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Fucking Post.

B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home