Monday, April 10, 2006

Ground On Down

How's everyone doing? Well, I hope. I'm just peachy. Let's see, what have I been up to lately...

Been working on a history project that's due tomorrow on "New Political Parties For New Solutions." I'm done. We're holding a mock-election, should be interesting. Hope that goes well, only been working on it for ever. I'm almost done civics, something like 2 more real classes. I think the other two classes are taken up by a presentation and a work period. So that's definitely awesome. English is going well, kind of surprisingly. And Communications..well, let me tell you, I HATE MACROMEDIA FLASH WITH THE FIERY PASSION OF 1000 SUNS. It frustrates me to no end. I have successfully completed 4 assignments using Flash, and it's been the most stressful thing ever. Today I created a ghost town with a car that moves which was cool, and I created a professional advertisement for St. Michaels with may be used on the site or before announcements. I also made a bouncing ball turn into 2 hearts and a slide show. I just want Flash to go away, but I've been informed that next we're doing our claymations in it.

Today Kiersten and I definitely rocked the announcements *thumbs down*. Today, just for your information, the boys won the BRONZE medal, not the bras medal, and the grad profiles were due 3 times today. Man, we were such a mess. I wonder what Miss Moss said about that..Crap. Oh well, it kinda made my day, laughing out at nothing all day...

Friday night I went and saw the movie "Lucky Number Slevin." I didn't have very high hopes when I went in, but I came out impressed. I mean, it wasn't that good, but it exceeded my expectations. Saaaaaturday I slept until a nice 130, then at 4 my dad picked me up and we went to Kitchener to the Charcoal Steak House for my Aunts birthday. I was there last weekend to Del Dentes (same building, different restaurant.) It was really good. I then went from Kitchener, to St. Marys, to London. Sunday I didn't do much, came home from London, did homework, the usual.

Anyways, I think I'm going to get some coffee from Tim Hortons. Maybe I'll run into Ben. Catch ya on the flip side.

Meg

(P.S. 11 days until my cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 Comments:

At 11:54 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Running into Ben is dangerous.

It's worse when he follows it up with pointing and laughing at you while you're dazed on the floor.

Wow, you're almost done civics. So you still have all of careers to go? Wow. I'm gonna be done school in 2 weeks and it's such a weird feeling.

 
At 12:03 p.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

Yeah. I'm really dreading careers. A lot.

I didn't run into Ben last night so I sustained no injuries. Score, I'm alive.

 
At 11:21 a.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Nice work. It would be an invaluable loss to our little slice of the blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home