Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday to Me

So, yesterday was my birthday. Started out not so good, and then got worse. The day started out like crap, got slightly better as I got more and more excited for the O'Drowsky family Christmas/Birthday celebration. Dad came and picked me up, and when we were walking out the door he told me my nana had died in the morning. I went and visited my pops and a couple aunts and uncles, and we decided that we were going to go on with the show later that night. All my cousins drove down from various places around Ontario, and later I went back to pops where the festivities began. We opened presents with lots of tears. Anyways, afterwards I played some pingpong and came home, where I cleaned my room. Happy Birthday.

Anywho, I'm off to find clothes to wear to the funeral home.

Ciao, Mugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home