Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Staple it together and call it bad weather.

After many, many failed attempts at remembering my password, I finally just reset it. I am here, finally.

It's been a few months. That's because in those few months, not much has happened. It basically comes down to:

I'm now a year older than the last time I posted.
I applied to university.
I've been accepted to a university.
Today is day two of the new semester.
I was offered a wicked-awesome job with better pay..which I turned down.

I think that's about all that's new, besides my ever-changing hair..so that's not a big surprise.

Christmas and my birthday came and went. I applied to five schools, and so far I've been accepted to York on the Glendon campus for both an Undeclared major or an English/French major with an undeclared minor (likely to be History.) So I get to take my pick.

It's day two and I'm already sick of this semester. I've got French, Drama, Religion, and English Literature. Soon, Drama will be taken out of that list and I'll have a spare there.

Besides loving Feist and wanting everyone everywhere to leave Britney and Heath alone, I've been doing very little. Mostly just school (when it's not a "fog" day) or work.

I hope all is well with everyone else. I wouldn't know.. No one seems to post anymore. I know, I know, I'm guilty as well.

MTOD.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 p.m. , Blogger KP said...

I have posted more recently then you.. na na na na na na!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home