Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You could win a Caribbean Cruise for Two.

So the preview of Blithe Spirit was yesterday morning. I wasn't in it, the other cast was. I must say it went surprisingly well. I'm in opening night (tonight) and closing (Friday.) Should be a hell of a time. Hopefully I'll see some of you there?

This past weekend was one of the best in awhile. Friday night I began Christmas shopping (unintentionally.) I then went to the Ritsma's for a relaxing night cuddled up on the couch with my dearest Amy and some Dane Cook Vicious Circle. Saturday morning/afternoon began with a delicious breakfast at Features with many and some time roaming around The Book Vault. I had rehearsal all afternoon, followed by pizza and some movies at the Best residence. Sunday was work, followed by some picture-taking and a delicious meal at the Creamery, as well as The Day After Tomorrow.

Like I said before, in all honesty, not much happens to me. But I love it.

I've fallen very far behind with my school work. I was away for three days last week due to illness, and away the first two of this week because of rehearsals and the preview. I have resolved not to let it bum me out. I'm catching up little by little and have managed to get extensions on all my projects. All I have to worry about this afternoon/tonight is a history test on the Industrial Revolution and slavery.

Hope all is well.

Oh, and Liam: The Wikipedia Game is a mind-blowing game including links and random words. Basically you start on the Main Page (at least 2 people need to play) and you pick a random word that would have its own page. For example, Mohawk (hairstyle.) You then are only allowed to click links to make it to the page for Mohawk (hairstyle.) You can not type it in, but you can use the featured content page. This is how I spend a lot of my class time. It is, surprisingly, a lot of fun. Who ever makes it to the selected page first, wins. The next time you start from the Mohawk page and pick a new word, and get there by clicking links. We've even devised Wikipedia Game Tournaments, first to five wins, or most out of five rounds win.

I'm a loser :) and I love it.

MTOD

3 Comments:

At 5:22 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

That's quite awesome. I'm sorry I didn't come to see you either. I would have if I'd known, but I didn't read this until now. obviously.

 
At 5:24 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

And your link to Kiersten needs an "r" to be substituted with an "s".

 
At 11:22 a.m. , Blogger MTOD said...

hahah you're absolutely right. that was a shock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home