Saturday, November 11, 2006

Detective Daughter

oh hey.

so i was on the other side of the room, watching kevin federline making a fool of himself on live tv, when i thought to myself, 'i'm so bored right now i could post.' and here i am.

the past few weeks have a been really busy but i can't really remember why. i went to shenanigans a few weeks ago but left after 5 minutes to go to bentleys. once there, i picked up my grade 9 english teacher. yep, he gave me his phone number. he asked if i was 'still doing the acting thing' to which i replied 'yes' assuming he was talking about the performances at st mikes next week. i was wrong. he meant 'are you studying theatre at an institution of post-secondary learning?' then he asked what school i'm at, so i told him and he promptly ripped his phone number out of my hand. i am fairly certain he was intoxicated, i'll give him that, however, i feel for the kids whose papers he was marking in that booth at bentleys. shortly after a nice guy named 'Ed' came over to our table and asked us what we were eating. then he asked me what my name was and asked elyse what her name was, but skipped nora. the rest of that night was filled with embrassing and hilarious stories, and 3 cabs showing up for nora and i. my bad.

the next day wasn't a happy one, so i decided to hop on the 830 train and go to waterloo. so that's what i did. i got off in kitchener, grabbed a cab, directed him to cardill, and spent the night with sam. as it was the saturday night before halloween, every other house on her street was having a kegger. around 4 am all you could hear were cars honking their horns. it got annoying, quickly. one of her roommates is working on getting his Ph.D. in bio chemistry and her other roommate is working on her Ph.D. in something else. I can't remember.

Onnnnn halloween i went out to a party that i had low expectations for, but it was actually pretty good. the next day was a P.A. day (yeah, high school!) so i stayed in my pajamas almost all day, until i went out for dinner with my dad. i was grounded the next weekend (which was fine because nothing was going on anyway), but ended up going to my dads on saturday overnight and then working at 10 on sunday. it wasn't all that bad, saturday night i got to have a conversation with a woman from columbia who is 6 months pregnant. it was interesting.

i was also grounded this weekend, which sucked because a friend had a big party and a lot of them were going to shenanigans beforehand to see wyatt play. oh well. i worked at 10 this morning, and mom to T.O. today so i have the house to myself and it's really boring. that's why i'm here. i was scheduled to work 10-3ish tomorrow but i have rehearsal at one, but it's actually worked out well. now i've got to go in at 9, but i get to spend from 9 until 1230 pressing and stocking. should be a good time.

anyways, sadly, that's all i got. back to k-fed, i guess.

mtod.

PS i thought i posted this 4 days ago, but instead i saved it as a draft, so i'm just gonna update it on this one.

tonight was the first performance of the play. 2 out of the 3 went well. guess which one went poorly? yep, the one i'm in. a cue was missed, chaos ensued. the play ended up being about 5 minutes long, and my second appearance was cut. now, i'm not mad about that because nora and blair did an excellent job of covering, however, it still sucked.

that is all. again.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure. Come to Waterloo, the hub of the Stratford-St Marys blog scene, and don't tell me (or, realistically, Blake, since we don't really hang out that much. But I'm sure Blake would have told me).

Also, I really want to know who that teacher was. But I can understand why you didn't want to post it. I'm sure that "my grade 9 english teacher" is more than enough info for most of your readership. I also don't want to post my email here.

So send an email to Blake, and have him pass it to me. Byzantine procedures are my favourite.

 
At 1:05 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go hither:

http://mansmansworld.blogspot.com/

Whereon I shall recount the occasion of my sudden
and more strange return. LIAM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home