Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You'll Be With Me Next Time I Go Outside

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. It's never been one of my favourite holidays but this year it is exceptional due to the fact that it's a snow day.

The down-side to the snow day (if it's possible to have a down-side to sleeping in and staying in your pajamas) is that I need to get downtown before 5 pm, and, according to the weather network, it's not supposed to feel any warmer than -21 this afternoon. My guess is I'll ending up biting the bullet, layering myself up, and making the trek downtown.

So after 2 days of Economics, I signed up to drop it. A week later I was called to switch classes. After finding out that there is NOTHING that period besides all 3 levels of math in grade 11 and 12, calculus, 3 sciences in grade 11 and 12, 11 georaphy, 12 history and 12 english, I decided to go for the 4U english. Full. Okay, 3U geography. Full. I already took 3U biology, so I went with 4U history. That's what I'm now in, and I can't decide whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Maxime comes on Friday, I'm pretty excited, should be a good time. He's going to go into shock when he sees all the snow. The other day in Rouen it was 0 degrees. He said he was cold.

Anyways, that's about all I got. I need to eat a heeping bowl of Fruit Loops and decide if I dare to venture out. I hope you all enjoy Valentines day and the amount of chocolate available as much as I will.

Mtod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home