Sunday, December 11, 2005

Your Ex-Lover is Dead

Let's give it a rest. Blake Bilyea and I are nothing more than friends. It's true, I'm in grade 10, and he is completing his victory lap, but what does that matter? I guess you could say you succeeded, Liam. Whatever. Perhaps you should have a conversation with someone before you decide to start things about that person (however, I understand that you would be too embarassed if you were caught talking to a grade 10.) Maybe I'm being naive, and I guess that would take the fun out of it..

It's out. If you 2 wish to continue 'blog warz', please leave me out. If you feel the need to incorporate me, I'm not helping either of your sorry asses. I know, assumptions, assumptions, assumptions...

Meghan
(PS, Blake, are you 'eat me'?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home