Friday, December 09, 2005

Numero 1

I'm unsure of why I created this blog. Perhaps to 'organize my thoughts.' I am going to conclude that no one will ever read this (anyone I know who has a blog doesn't know I have one) so I will possibly use it to organize my thoughts, and get more personal shit out.

On another note, I have decided I am content. I am choosing to ignore all the possible reasons that have to do with my recent decline in emotion. I am quite content, nothing is changing that.

Anyways, this was boring. More interesting things to follow. I got up 2 hours ago, but had very little sleep. Give me a break..

Tobes

4 Comments:

At 12:09 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Hi there.
I couldn't help but notice you post a comment on Blake's site, which begs the questions:
Who are you? Do I know you?

 
At 12:26 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Liam, this is Young Best`s lady friend.

 
At 8:27 p.m. , Blogger Maranatha said...

Oh yeah? She says she knows my sister. Small world hunh? Did you convince her to put this up?

 
At 11:59 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Jesus, man.

No. I had nothing to do with this. I linked her to mine. I`m not fucking this girl, I have no intention on it, and I`m not philandering here.

She`s far too young for me, and we`ve come to that conclusion seperately and together.

Let it alone and know that nothing is going on here.

I`m not that sinister.

blake.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home